Welcome Back Bears!!! See below for training times to commence next Tuesday.
Training will begin next Tuesday as follows:
5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9 Div 3 from 5.30pm to 6.15pm
9s Div 1, 10s, 11s, 12s and 13- from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
16s, 17s and 18s from 7.30pm
Registration will remain the same and is as follows:
5s and 6s- Free
7s to 12s- $150 or $50 with Active Kids Voucher
13s and up are $180 or $80 with Active Kids Voucher
All players will receive playing shorts, socks, training shirt and training shorts
Covid Safe Plans
We are a providing a Covid Safe Environment- the following must be adhered to.
– All players must be registered to attend training (Link below- please seek assistance if required at the field)
– All players must sign in and out of training for each session and use the provided hand sanitizer on entry and exit of the field
– Everyone must follow our Come, Train and Go Protocol- this means no playing on the fields before or after training.
– No parents are to enter the playing field.
– If you or your child is sick please stay home
– Only one parent per child is permitted at training.
As our volunteers implement the Covid Safe Plans for your safety we ask you all to please be patient, understanding and cooperative.
This will ensure the smoothest transition back to training as possible.
Looking forward to seeing you all back to training and welcome our new members planning on joining Bears for season 2020.